Sunday, November 4, 2007

The first hand-made desk calendar


This is the first hand-made desk calendar created by BigHugeLabs. It is such an interesting experience that I learned how to be an entry-level graphic designer.
On the calendar is the most familiar bridge, path and trees to me in my university in China - South China University of Technology. The most exciting thing is I will visit it again in January, 2008, which is the annual leave of this year. I always dream of meeting my old friends there.

2 comments:

Argo said...

Love your calendar. You certainly grew up in a very beautiful country.
Your blog is looking really good. What are you going to add next?

Pat Miller said...

Hi Zan,
I love the way you've used photos on your site. And the calendar is a beauty! You must tell me where you found the image generator for it.
Cheers!
Pat